ELIGIBILITY AND GUIDELINES
- OLX SOMA awards competition is open to all brands, corporations and individuals that have presence in different social media networks.
- SOMA Awards recognizes brands, organizations and individuals within the Kenyan territory.
- SOMA 2017 is based on social media activities executed before April 2016 – March 2017
- Nomination can be done by anyone in the online community or by self.
- One is limited to nominate once throughout the nomination period.
- There is no limit to the number of categories one nominee can enter.
- Organizations and personalities that have won the SOMA award before are eligible for the 2015 competition. Those that have a SOMA More than 5 times will receive special recognition.
- All nominated accounts must be live/active and accessible online.
- All entries are submitted to a panel of judges after the close on nomination.
- The judge’s decision is final.
- Judges expected to shortlist not more than five nominees per category.
- All shortlisted nominees are subjected to a public vote.
- Voting process and tabulation is audited by a respected assurance partner and the nominee with highest number of votes automatically becomes the winner.